- marine cargo claims handling
- carriers' and forwarders' liability claims handling
- handling of stocktaking / inventory claims
- adjusting of claims arisen due to criminal actions
- adjusting of losses arisen during removal of personal effects
- goods salvage sale
What do underwriters need?
prompt claim estimationpreliminary information on circumstances, nature and estimated extent of loss is given to you in 24 hours from receipt of instructions
prompt surveyinformation about survey results is given in 24 hours after its completion
prompt feedbackpreliminary report is issued in 48 hours from survey together with pictures and collected documents
prompt professional reportfinal report together with the complete set of documents and breakdown of steps taken is given within 5 working days from the date of receipt of last document needed for establishing the circumstances, cause and extent of the loss
In extraordinary situations these times may be changed subject to prior approval by Principals.
We guarantee a service in Poland and Europe
- Czech Republic
- Great Britain